Steel Wool Grade 0000 is a flexible, ultra-fine steel wool used to cut back between coats of varnish, paint or oil finishes. It is ideal for polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces, including metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium, or with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
- High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Ideal for applying wax polishes
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Flexible abrasive
- Ideal for use with paint strippers
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
Always test the products on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for compatibility and end results.
To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.
If you require any Liberon products that we don’t currently stock, please send us a message via our contact page
You can find the Liberon full catalogue here